Race Art

Monaco F1

Check out the rail line in the first pic (top left corner)

(Source: themotart-journal.com)

Vintage Racing

Vintage Racing

LeMans 1962/2010

Sunday Ride II

at Paul Ricard

(Source: ottonero.blogspot.com)

When 2-strokers ruled

Suzuki 500GP XR34M1 in Heron livery

pics by Philaphoto

(Source: ottonero.blogspot.com)

Ballaugh Bridge is part of the Snaefell Mountain Course used since 1911 for the Isle of Man TT and from 1923 for the Manx Grand Prix Races. The Bridge was subject to road widening and reprofiling during the winter of 1953/1954 for the 1954 Isle of Man TT Races including the removal of a garden wall of the adjacent Ballaugh Railway Hotel (now the Raven Hotel). Ballaugh Bridge is the only remaining hump-backed bridge on the Snaefell Mountain Course after the removal of Sulby Bridge in the 1920s and Ballig Bridge in 1935. A nearby road-side memorial to Karl Gall, a member of the works BMW Motor-Cycle team,[5] after he crashed at Ballaugh Bridge during practice for the 1939 Isle of Man TT Races and died later from his injuries.

(Source: themotart-journal.com)

Photo of #43 D. Hardwick (Ariel 500cc) and team candidate #50 Roy Peplow (Triumph 500cc) clock in at Cefn Gare WTDT 1958.

Photo of #43 D. Hardwick (Ariel 500cc) and team candidate #50 Roy Peplow (Triumph 500cc) clock in at Cefn Gare WTDT 1958.

(Source: themotart-journal.com)

Written wherever Motorcycles are ridden: Services Cup winner #44 Sgt D ‘Bill’ Booker (500 BSA) follows outright victor #14 Cfn. Pat Brittain (250 Greeves) past “Motor Cycling’s” staff Reliant on the Esgair Gelli to Ffair Rhos section WTDT 1958.

Written wherever Motorcycles are ridden: Services Cup winner #44 Sgt D ‘Bill’ Booker (500 BSA) follows outright victor #14 Cfn. Pat Brittain (250 Greeves) past “Motor Cycling’s” staff Reliant on the Esgair Gelli to Ffair Rhos section WTDT 1958.

(Source: themotart-journal.com)

AVUS
Banking on the Automobil-Verkehrs-und Uebungs-Strasse (Automobile traffic and training road) is a public road in Berlin, Germany. Opened in 1921, it is the oldest controlled-access highway in Europe. Until 1998 it was also used as a motor racing circuit. Today the AVUS forms the northern part of the Bundesautobahn 115.

AVUS

Banking on the Automobil-Verkehrs-und Uebungs-Strasse (Automobile traffic and training road) is a public road in Berlin, Germany. Opened in 1921, it is the oldest controlled-access highway in Europe. Until 1998 it was also used as a motor racing circuit. Today the AVUS forms the northern part of the Bundesautobahn 115.

Swiss GP Racer Luigi Taveri

Carrera Panamericana


Large Visitor Globe
>